Kommentar

Zitat von manager06 Beitrag anzeigen
          bekommst gleich ne lade für 1. Buli

und von dir würd ich mich über ne lade für 1. Buli freuen
          kommt

Kommentar

Zitat von opel787 Beitrag anzeigen
            manager06 intresse ja
            dann lass uns auf nen preis einigen und jemand aus dem clan der regio spielt wird mit sicherheit so freundlich sein und zwischenhändler machen

Zitat von hotlance Beitrag anzeigen
            kommt

angenommen vg

und Felix deine ist auch raus

Kommentar

dann lass uns auf nen preis einigen und jemand aus dem clan der regio spielt wird mit sicherheit so freundlich sein und zwischenhändler machen

angenommen vg

und Felix deine ist auch raus

I don`t see an invitation

Kommentar

Zitat von rufe94 Beitrag anzeigen
                dann make de ougen of

Kommentar

dann make de ougen of

I think I Spider

you want to tell me what to do?

You are so funny

Kommentar

dann make de ougen of
                    I think I Spider

You are so funny

but i can see a game which is running already, so there had to be an invitation

Kommentar

but i can see a game which is running already, so there had to be an invitation

yes yes i have seen it now, and i´m also in front which is perfect i think

Kommentar

I think I Spider

You are so funny
                        lol ...winke und tschüüüüüüüss^^

Kommentar

yes yes i have seen it now, and i´m also in front which is perfect i think

but i think it´s caused by my central defender who had seen too much yellow cards and must sit in the audience.
                          a younger player had to play for him but he is not as good as the main central defender

Kommentar

Bin dann mal beim Training.
                            Bis später Leutz.

Kommentar

but i think it´s caused by my central defender who had seen too much yellow cards and must sit in the audience.
                              a younger player had to play for him but he is not as good as the main central defender

oh oh I understand your big problem, I hope you will survive this problem

Kommentar

Zitat von 1.FC Holzfuß 09 Beitrag anzeigen
                                Bin dann mal beim Training.
                                Bis später Leutz.
                                c ya

oh oh I understand your big problem, I hope you will survive this problem
                                i hope too
                                but in the league game i won with 3 goals to 0 goals and that without my main central defender
                                and i only lost 1:0 against Matze and Jürgen in simu games which runned parallel to ours

maybe he isn´t as bad as i thought, but if we trust the statistics, he has a strengh which is 160 lower

Kommentar

wtf ist oxana???:mad:
                                  ich bin das^^ war nur ein besucher dont panik baby^^

Kommentar

c ya

i hope too
                                    but in the league game i won with 3 goals to 0 goals and that without my main central defender
                                    and i only lost 1:0 against Matze and Jürgen in simu games which runned parallel to ours

maybe he isn´t as bad as i thought, but if we trust the statistics, he has a strengh which is 160 lower

160 points?

It doesn`t matter

You should give him your confidence then he is going to try to play very good games. But I´m to strong for you so you can be very proud with the 1:2

Could you post the result please? Thanks

Kommentar

Zitat von xxBlondixx Beitrag anzeigen
                                      ich bin das^^ war nur ein besucher dont panik baby^^

ok ich nicht panik haben

Kommentar

ok ich nicht panik haben

lach na dann is doch alles supi

Kommentar

lol ...winke und tschüüüüüüüss^^
                                          ahh hallo oxana

Kommentar

The good thing on Englisch is, that we can say bad thinks about Matze, without his noticing.
                                            Matze is to stupid for speaking or reading englisch so we can tell about things which are against Matze

Kommentar

ahh hallo oxana

leute ich suche einen günstigen IV ab 90er stärke, hat hier vllt jemand was für mich??? kann halt keine zig millionen für sowas bieten deshalb such ich nen billigen :/

hi lance^^

Kommentar

160 points?

It doesn`t matter

You should give him your confidence then he is going to try to play very good games. But I´m to strong for you so you can be very proud with the 1:2

Could you post the result please? Thanks

well, i think it matters, maybe more if it were more games then one
                                                in other simus i played against you without a winner...

and i also think that you are not too strong for me, i´ll get you
                                                maybe it takes a view month, but my revenge will be ruthless

the result is already posted...

and now i´m going to hunt some food
                                                (from the mc donalds land)

see you later, i´ll be back no later than 20.45 when FC Bayern plays for the CL Finals
                                                bye

Kommentar

1. FC Holzfuß 09 bis später und noch mal vielen dank

Kommentar

well, i think it matters, maybe more if it were more games then one
                                                    in other simus i played against you without a winner...

and i also think that you are not too strong for me, i´ll get you
                                                    maybe it takes a view month, but my revenge will be ruthless

the result is already posted...

and now i´m going to hunt some food
                                                    (from the mc donalds land)

see you later, i´ll be back no later than 20.45 when FC Bayern plays for the CL Finals
                                                    bye

see you later my english friend

Kommentar

The good thing on Englisch is, that we can say bad thinks about Matze, without his noticing.
                                                      Matze is to stupid for speaking or reading englisch so we can tell about things which are against Matze

lol
                                                      i´m really looking forward to do this:ugly:

but before, i go for some food like i told in the post before
                                                      bye

Kommentar

bist dir da sicher felix?

leute ich suche einen günstigen IV ab 90er stärke, hat hier vllt jemand was für mich??? kann halt keine zig millionen für sowas bieten deshalb such ich nen billigen :/

hi lance^^
                                                        was für ne liga bist denn oxana??

lol
                                                        i´m really looking forward to do this:ugly:

but before, i go for some food like i told in the post before
                                                        bye
                                                        genau so siehts aus hermann

Kommentar

hättest du mein profil besucht wüstest du dass ich inder verbandsliga bin :P

Kommentar

mit dem google übersetzer kanns jeder:p

Kommentar

hättest du mein profil besucht wüstest du dass ich inder verbandsliga bin :P
                                                              kann nicht ständig auf dein profil oxi,das fällt doch aufwenn mein scouti was bringt,bekommst einen von mir

Kommentar

Lädt...
                                                              X